Dan Wiest has a solid track record of delivering educational programs and presentations to industry conferences and in-house groups. His relaxed style and sense of humor ensure his continued high ratings in audience reviews.
His primary expertise is in the area of online and direct marketing issues. He will customize a program or presentation to meet the needs of your next meeting, corporate event, or in-house training program.
He is a popular speaker with the Canadian Marketing Association, and has been invited to expand his practice as an instructor in the CMA's Direct Marketing Certificate Program.
Whether you're interested in:
- Customized in-house direct marketing training
- Facilitation of in-house workshops
- More productive brainstorming sessions
- Or a new twist to your next meeting or conference We'd be happy to discuss some options with you.
Appearances have included:
- Speaker: U.S. Direct Marketing Association's Annual Conference
- Speaker: U.S. Direct Marketing Association's National Business-to-Business Marketing Conference
- Speaker: U.S. Direct Marketing Associations Annual Catalog Conference
- Speaker: Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Speaker: Canadian Marketing Association's Digital Marketing Conference
- Speaker: Canadian Marketing Association's Annual Convention & Trade Show
- Speaker: Globe and Mail Interactive Media Conference
- Workshop Leader: National Union of Professional and General Employees' National Leadership Conference
- Speaker: New York Direct Marketing Days
- Instructor: Parsons School of Design, New York
- Instructor: Canadian Marketing Association's Direct Marketing Certificate Program
- Along with numerous webinars, seminars, and corporate appearances.